Your Time-Starved Marriage: How to Stay Connected at the Speed of Life
- Regular price
- Sale price
Connect Your Time Styles—and Your Hearts The moments you miss together are irreplaceable, gone forever. Now, just in time, relationship experts Drs. Les and Leslie help you better manage this priceless resource. They show you how to reclaim the time you’ve been missing and how to maximize the moments you have together. This is not a book about being more productive, but a book about being more connected. After resolving communication meltdowns, finding time together is the number one relational need of most couples. Where does it go? We try to make it. Save it. Seize it. Buy it. And borrow it. And yet time continues to elude too many couples. At the heart of this book is the Internet-based Time-Style Marriage Assessment, which helps you uncover your unique time style. Once you know your time style and that of your spouse, this book will show you how to leverage them for powerful results. Your Time-Starved Marriage helps you: Dispel the two lies every time-starved couple believes. Maximize the minutes that matter most in your marriage. Recoup the time you’ve been leaving on the table. Understand why “loving on borrowed time” is lethal to your love life Discover how to “get a grip on the time of your life” Your Time-Starved Marriage gives you tools to feed your time-starved relationship, maximizing the moments you have together and enjoying them more than you ever imagined.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Les and Leslie Parrott
- About the Contributor(s) #1 New York Times bestselling authors Drs. Les and Leslie Parrott are psychologists and founders of the game-changing online assessments: SYMBIS.com, BetterLove.com, and Yada.com. Their...
#1 New York Times bestselling authors Drs. Les and Leslie Parrott are psychologists and founders of the game-changing online assessments: SYMBIS.com, BetterLove.com, and Yada.com. Their best-selling books include Love Talk, The Good Fight, Crazy Good Sex, and the award-winning Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts. Their work has been featured in the New York Times and USA Today and on CNN, Good Morning America, the Today Show, The View, and Oprah. LesAndLeslie.comshow more
- Publish Date12/08/2015
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.56 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)29.12 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $11.89
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.