You Don't Have to be Blind to See
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders over $30 in Continental US
In "You Don't Have to Be Blind to See," Jim Stovall shows you how to choose a new path that will lead to success in every area of your life. This p... Read More
In "You Don't Have to Be Blind to See," Jim Stovall shows you how to choose a new path that will lead to success in every area of your life. This powerful, inspiring book will help you dream big dreams and define success for yourself. It will also give you the tools to make your dreams come true and succeed on your own terms. Let Jim Stovall show you how to discover a vision for your personal destiny. "You don't need to wait for a tragedy to give you a wake-up call about your priorities and your dreams....You don't have to be blind to see!" Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jim Stovall
- About the Contributor(s) Jim Stovall has overcome blindness to become one of the world's most successful motivational and leadership experts, entrepreneurs, and authors. ...Jim Stovall has overcome blindness to become one of the world's most successful motivational and leadership experts, entrepreneurs, and authors. He is Co-Founder and President of the Narrative Television Network, which makes movies and television accessible for the nation's 13 million blind and visually impaired people and their families. NTN reaches 35 million homes in the United States and is broadcast in 11 foreign countries as well as available world wide on the internet (NarrativeTV.com). Jim is the author of several books including the 4 million best seller The Ultimate Gift which has been made into a feature length movie staring James Garner. He joined the ranks of Walt Disney, Orson Welles, and four United States Presidents when he was selected as one of the 'Ten Outstanding Young Americans' by the U.S. Junior Chamber of Commerce. In 1997, the Presidents Committee on Equal Opportunity selected Jim Stovall as Entrepreneur of the Year. show more
- Publish Date08/20/2004
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.79 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)28.41 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.73(d) inches
- Price $12.59
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.