Wrapped in Rain: A Novel
- Regular price
- Sale price
“Tucker, I want to tell you a secret.” Miss Ella curled my hand into a fist and showed it to me. “Life is a battle, but you can’t fight it with your fists. You got to fight it with your heart.”
An internationally famous photographer, Tucker Mason has traveled the world, capturing things other people don’t see. But what Tucker himself can’t see is how to let go of the past and forgive his father.
On a sprawling Southern estate, Tucker and his younger brother, Mutt, were raised by their housekeeper, Miss Ella Rain, who loved the motherless boys like her own. Hiring her to take care of Waverly Hall and the boys was the only good thing their father ever did.
When his brother escapes from a mental hospital and an old girlfriend appears with her son and a black eye, Tucker is forced to return home and face the agony of his tragic past.
Though Miss Ella has been gone for many years, Tucker can still hear her voice—and her prayers. But finding peace and starting anew will take a measure of grace that Tucker scarcely believes in.
“Charles Martin is changing the face of inspirational fiction one book at a time. Wrapped in Rain is a sentimental tale that is not to be missed.” —Michael Morris, author of A Place Called Wiregrass and Live Like You Were Dying
“This is the story of a real person’s real struggle with the uncertainties of faith, unadorned with miracles of the deus ex machina sort but full of the sort of miracles that attend everyday life if you bother to notice. Charles Martin notices, and for that I commend him. He’s unafraid of tackling the crucial questions—life, death, love, sacrifice.” —Duncan Murrell, editor and writer
- Includes Discussion Questions & Fifteenth Anniversary Author Note
- Includes a bonus excerpt from The Water Keeper
- Contributor(s)Charles Martin
- About the Contributor(s) Charles Martin is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of thirteen novels. He and his wife, Christy,...
Charles Martin is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of thirteen novels. He and his wife, Christy, live in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Publish Date11/03/2020
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)36.03 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $12.59
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.