- Regular price
- Sale price
Teens talk to their friends about sports, fashion, and relationships. But how do they talk to their friends about their most important relationship-with Jesus Christ? Witnessing 101 is a fast-paced and informative guide that can help youth do just that. Beginning with the true gospel message, this book takes teens from the basics of evangelism to the specifics of witnessing to friends at school, in their communities, and even on the Internet. This book offers teens practical advice on what to say-and what not to say-when sharing Christ. It is a must-have resource for Christian youth and youth leaders.
- what isn't the Gospel
- how to be a friend first
- how to write your testimony
- bad witnessing strategies
- keeping your passion alive, and more!
- Contributor(s)Tim Baker
- About the Contributor(s) Tim Baker is the author of numerous books, including Leave a Footprint - Change the World, Broken, and The Way...Tim Baker is the author of numerous books, including Leave a Footprint - Change the World, Broken, and The Way I See It and the Award-winning Extreme Faith. He's the Managing Editor of The Journal of Student Ministries, and a regular columnist for Youthwalk Magazine. Tim lives in Longview, Texas, with his wife, Jacqui, and their three kids. Find out more about Tim at www.timbaker.cc. show more
- Publish Date03/13/2003
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $4.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.