Willie's Redneck Rodeo VBS Director's Guide: Lassoing Five Values from the Parables of Jesus
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Robertson Family Helps You Build a Faith-Shaped Life …
Korie Robertson and Chrys Howard explore five values from the Bible’s most-loved parables of Jesus as they tell stories of the Robertson Family of the hit television show Duck Dynasty®. In Willie’s Redneck Rodeo VBS, you and your church will learn how to build a legacy of faith and apply five faith-shaped values into the lives of children. With their trademark humor and commitment to faith in Jesus, the Robertson family will challenge children to live a new kind of life.
The five values are:
- Redonkulous Faith
- Radical Forgiveness
- Ravenous Prayer
- Real Obedience
- Rowdy Kindness
The Willie’s Redneck Rodeo VBS Director’s Guide includes everything you need to run a five-day Vacation Bible School at your church. The guide includes:
- Planning timelines, supply lists, and rotation schedules to help you determine everything you need to do the VBS at your church
- Helpful tips on recruiting and training volunteers
- Registration sheets, budgeting worksheets, and sample promotional materials
- Detailed information and scripts for the opening and closing sessions including skits featuring the Robertson family and friends from the hit show Duck Dynasty®
- Detailed materials on how to conduct each of the stations
SPECIAL NOTE: There is also an accompanying Faith Commander Children’s Curriculum DVD that includes a second DVD for Willie’s Redneck Rodeo that includes activity sheets, instructional materials, forms, photos, scripts, and more. It is only available in the Faith Commander Church-Wide Curriculum kit – ISBN: 9780310820307Read Less
- Contributor(s)Korie Robertson , Chrys Howard
- About the Contributor(s) Korie Robertson is known for her role on A&E’s hit reality television series Duck Dynasty. The mother of six is...
Korie Robertson is known for her role on A&E’s hit reality television series Duck Dynasty. The mother of six is known for her domestic and international philanthropic work and serves on the board of Help One Now, an organization dedicated to ending extreme poverty and caring for orphans worldwide.
Korie and her husband, Willie Robertson, CEO of Duck Commander®, are active advocates for adoption and foster care, having adopted two of their own children, and were honored for their work at the Congressional Coalition on Adoption Institute’s (CCAI) Angels in Adoption® gala in Washington, DC in 2013. They now serve on the CCAI board. Korie and Willie also founded the Drive Adoption fund in 2016, which was created to promote domestic and international adoption awareness and education.
Korie oversees several business ventures including the local Louisiana-based retail store Duck & Dressing. She also serves as a spokesperson and advocate for women on behalf of the natural skincare line made for women of all ages, Naturmetic.
Korie is a New York Times bestselling author whose writing credits include The Women of Duck Commander, Faith Commander: Living Five Values from the Parables of Jesus, The Duck Commander Family: How Faith, Family, and Ducks Built a Dynasty, Duck Commander Devotions for Kids,and Strong and Kind: Raising Kids of Character. Follow Korie online @bosshogswife or www.duckcommander.com.
Chrys Howard is the mother of Duck Dynasty's Korie Robertson. She holds a degree in elementary education and spent ten years teaching children with learning differences. After teaching, she joined the family-owned business, Howard Publishing, now known as Howard Books, where she served as senior editor and creative director. She has authored a number of books with more than 1,000,000 in print, including the best-selling Hugs for Daughters and Motivationals for Moms. She co-authored The New York Times bestseller Miss Kay's Duck Commander Cookbook, Strong and Kind with daughter, Korie Robertson, the children’s book, D is for Duck Calls with Kay Robertson, and Live Original Devotional with granddaughter, Sadie Robertson. Chrys has spent more than forty years working with Christian youth camps; speaking to women’s groups; teaching Bible classes to children, teens, and young adults; and traveling overseas for mission efforts. She is married to John Howard, and has three grown children and fourteen adorable grandchildren. She is blessed to live in West Monroe, Louisiana next door to Korie and Willie and surrounded by other family membersshow more
- Publish Date05/06/2014
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.84 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)30.24 lb
- Dimensions 11.0(h) x 8.5(w) x 0.41(d) inches
- Price $10.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.