Will Jesus Buy Me a Double-Wide?: ('Cause I Need More Room for My Plasma TV)
- Regular price
- Sale price
What does it really mean to be blessed by God? With Southern charm and razor-sharp wit in this Will Jesus Buy Me a Double-Wide? Ebook, author Karen Spears Zacharias shows how the “prosperity” gospel has led us astray from true Christianity and helped create people and churches focused on greed. Zacharias unpacks story after story of families and individuals using the name of God as a means to living their own “good life.” You’ll hear shocking tales of those who exploit the gospel for their own gain, and mega-evangelists who live in million-dollar mansions with children groomed from the cradle to sell the message of Christ while their parents rake in the cash. Discover churches that have modeled themselves on Wall Street and unbridled materialism, and see what is happening to them now. Is this the good life? You’ll also meet some unlikely folks who live with genuine biblical integrity. People who know that God is more than some cosmic genie who gives them an easy life, a fat bank account, and a second home in an exotic location. Come discover stories about authentic Christianity and the true “good life” in Will Jesus Buy Me a Double-Wide?Read Less
- Contributor(s)Karen Spears Zacharias
- About the Contributor(s) Karen Spears Zacharias had her first kiss in a trailer, smoked her first and last cigarette in a trailer, asked...Karen Spears Zacharias had her first kiss in a trailer, smoked her first and last cigarette in a trailer, asked Jesus into her heart on bended knee in a trailer, fell madly in love in a trailer (a couple of different times), and gave birth to her firstborn child in a trailer. While writing this book, she became unemployed and bought a flat-screen plasma TV. She and her husband, Tim, plan to retire to a double-wide with a firm foundation and a sturdy pier at Point Clear, Alabama. show more
- Publish Date03/05/2010
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $2.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.