Wild Truth Journal-Dares from Jesus: 50 Truth and Dare Challenges for Junior Highers
- Regular price
- Sale price
Ever Play “Truth and Dare”? The rules have changed! “You can’t handle the truth!!!” —Col. Jessup in the movie A Few Good Men “The Truth shall set you free…and I dare you to live it!” —Jesus Christ in the Bible (paraphrased) Inside this little book is some of the most radical, challenging, hilarious, serious, truthful, daring stuff you’ll meet in your entire life! After getting into Wild Truth Journal—Dares from Jesus, you will never read the worlds of Jesus the same again. “Nice story, “good examples,” and “great teaching” will leave your vocabulary. Jesus was not about begging or arguing or persuading: He spoke the Truth—and dares us, even today—to LIVE it! Scary? NO! Exciting!!! Wild Truth Journal—Dares from Jesus shows you, 50 times over, ways to let the beautiful, blazing light of Jesus’ words into your soul…and in each case a variety of ways to act on them, to exercise them, to profit from them, to bless by them…to change your life through them! Every encouraging devotion is like a silver platter, serving up the words of Jesus, and then breaking down Truth into “What Jesus Said” and “What Jesus Meant” sections; and presenting the challenging Dares into “He Was Talking to Me!” and “Take the Dare!” exercises. After Wild Truth Journal—Dares from Jesus, you’ll never see Jesus’ words the same again. You’ll never see yourself the same way again.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Mark Oestreicher
- About the Contributor(s) Mark Oestreicher (Marko) is a veteran youth worker and former president of Youth Specialties. The author of dozens of books,...
Mark Oestreicher (Marko) is a veteran youth worker and former president of Youth Specialties. The author of dozens of books, including Youth Ministry 3.0 and Middle School Ministry, Marko is a sought after speaker, writer and consultant. Marko leads The Youth Cartel, providing a variety of resources, coaching and consultation to youth workers, churches and ministries. Marko lives in San Diego with his wife Jeannie and two teenage children, Liesl and Max. www.whyismarko.com.show more
- Publish Date08/01/2002
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.49 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)29.37 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 7.63(w) x 0.25(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $6.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.