Why I Follow Jesus
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders over $30 in Continental US
From the perennially popular Adrian Plass, this book sets down personal thoughts on Christianity. Adrian Plass's popularity is often attributed to... Read More
From the perennially popular Adrian Plass, this book sets down personal thoughts on Christianity. Adrian Plass's popularity is often attributed to his refreshingly honest insight into what it means to be a Christian in today's world. This is what makes him such a sought-after speaker around the world. Why I Follow Jesus is an attempt by Adrian to explain why it is that a man who lived 2000 years ago and who lived for such a short time, still has meaning for someone like himself today. Adrian explains why he feels compelled to spend his life following the example of Jesus and trying to tell others what it means to be a follower of God. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Adrian Plass
- About the Contributor(s) Adrian Plass is one of today's most significant and successful Christian authors, and he has written over thirty books, including...Adrian Plass is one of today's most significant and successful Christian authors, and he has written over thirty books, including his latest, Looking Good Being Bad - the Subtle Art of Churchmanship. Known for his ability to evoke both tears and laughter for a purpose, Plass has been reaching the hearts of thousands for over fifteen years. He lives in Sussex, England with his wife, Bridget, and continues to be a cricket fanatic show more
- Publish Date04/23/2000
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.24 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)9.61 lb
- Dimensions 7.06(h) x 4.44(w) x 0.38(d) inches
- Price $5.59
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.