Whose Money Is It Anyway?: A Biblical Guide to Using God's Wealth
- Regular price
- Sale price
Reading books on money and giving typically makes us feel worse than when we began.
"I don't want you to feel worse; I want you to feel better. And the path to feeling better is understanding what the Bible really says about giving and spending. This book will help you do that."-John MacArthur
John MacArthur has written this no-nonsense book to affirm Christ's teaching that "it is more blessed to give than to receive." In this practical, easy-to-read book Christians can find out:
How to give, where to give, and how much to give
Scriptural guidelines for acquiring money and investing it
The right and wrong ways to go about giving
The connection between generous giving and prosperity
Why get-rich-quick schemes like gambling are wrong
"When you give as God has commanded, you will find it liberating, rewarding, joyous, and profoundly enriching"-John MacArthur
Find out in this book how the blessings that go with giving can be yours.Read Less
- Contributor(s)John F. MacArthur
- About the Contributor(s) John MacArthur has served as pastor-teacher of Grace Community Church in Sun Valley, California, since 1969. His ministry of expository...
John MacArthur has served as pastor-teacher of Grace Community Church in Sun Valley, California, since 1969. His ministry of expository preaching is unparalleled in its breadth and influence. In more than five decades of ministry from the same pulpit, he has preached verse by verse through the entire New Testament and several key sections of the Old Testament. He is Chancellor of the Master’s University and Seminary, and can be heard daily on the Grace to You radio broadcast (carried on hundreds of radio stations worldwide). He has authored numerous bestselling books, including Twelve Ordinary Men and One Perfect Life.
For more details about John MacArthur and his Bible-teaching resources, contact Grace to You at 800-55-GRACE or gty.org.
- Publish Date05/20/2010
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $2.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.