Whole Prayer: Speaking and Listening to God
- Regular price
- Sale price
A trustworthy guide to an intimate and refreshing relationship with God Award-winning author Walter Wangerin Jr. gracefully explores the dynamics of prayer--of speaking, of listening, of waiting, and of hearing God’s voice. With luminous prose, he surveys the landscape of communication with God--what prayer feels like, looks like, and sounds like. He points out that whole prayer is a circle, closed and complete. We pour out our hearts and minds to God, who listens as we do. Then we listen intently for his voice when he speaks. Wangerin encourages readers not to eliminate any part of the circle so we don’t cut the conversation short.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Walter Wangerin Jr.
- About the Contributor(s) Walter Wangerin Jr. is widely recognized as one of the most gifted writers writing today on the issues of faith...
Walter Wangerin Jr. is widely recognized as one of the most gifted writers writing today on the issues of faith and spirituality. Known for his bestselling The Book of the Dun Cow, Wangerin’s writing voice is immediately recognizable, and his fans number in the millions. The author of over forty books including The Book of God, Wangerin has won the National Book Award and the New York Times Best Children’s Book of the Year Award. He lives in Valparaiso, Indiana, where he is Senior Research Professor at Valparaiso University.show more
- Publish Date10/11/2001
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.5 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)14.01 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $9.09
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.