Who Switched the Price Tags?
- Regular price
- Sale price
Do you ever get the feeling that somebody has gone through our world and switched the price tags on everything? Things that ought to be treated as precious-like family, friends and faith-are inconsequential, and things like a new BMW, membership in the country club and the climb up the corporate ladder are all too often considered of great importance.
Author Tony Campolo believes we are forcing ourselves to do things we think are important in order to "keep up" with the rest of the world. "God wants us to have fun-yet we don't know how", Campolo says. Who Switched The Price Tags? challenges us to take a serious look at the important areas of our lives and put the right price tags back on the right items in order to experience the true fulfillment God has planned for us.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Tony Campolo
- About the Contributor(s) Tony Campolo (Ph.D., Temple University) is professor emeritus of sociology at Eastern University in suburban Philadelphia, a media commentator on...
Tony Campolo (Ph.D., Temple University) is professor emeritus of sociology at Eastern University in suburban Philadelphia, a media commentator on religious, social, and political matters, and the author of a dozen books, including Revolution and Renewal, Let me Tell You a Story, and 20 Hot Potatoes Christians Are Afraid to touch.show more
- Publish Date04/15/2008
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.5 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)18.02 lb
- Dimensions 8.3(h) x 5.4(w) x 0.76(d) inches
- Price $9.09
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.