When God Doesn't Fix It Video Study: Learning to Walk in God's Plans Instead of Our Own
- Regular price
- Sale price
Laura Story's life took an unexpected turn when her husband, Martin, was diagnosed with a brain tumor. The devastating news forever changed their lives and brought Laura's dreams of a fairy-tale life to an end. Yet her struggles to accept her new situation also brought her deeper joy and intimacy with God as she allowed him to rewrite her story.
In this five-session curriculum (guide sold separately), Laura examines the twists and turns that took place not only in her own life but also in the lives of many of the heroes of the faith. She reveals how God used crises in the lives of people such as Abraham, Sarah, David, and Paul to bring them closer to him and set them on the path he wanted them to take. She also shows how God used each of these individuals in spite of their flaws and brokenness.
God may not fix everything in our lives. In fact, our situation might not ever change or get better. But we can know that God will lead us to a place where we are better because of it.
This study guide includes leader helps, video discussion questions, Bible exploration questions, and personal study and reflection materials for in-between sessions.
- Don't Be Surprised by Trouble
- Best-Made Plans
- When God Doesn't Fix It
- Why? The Question on Replay
- A Better Broken
Designed for use with When God Doesn’t Fix It Study Guide (sold separately).Read Less
- Contributor(s)Laura Story
- About the Contributor(s) Laura Story is a wife, mother, songwriter, worship leader, author, artist, and Bible teacher. Her songs—which have won Grammys, Billboard Music Awards, and...
Laura Story is a wife, mother, songwriter, worship leader, author, artist, and Bible teacher. Her songs—which have won Grammys, Billboard Music Awards, and Dove Awards—include “Blessings,” “Mighty to Save,” and Chris Tomlin’s “Indescribable.” Laura has a master of theological studies and a doctorate in worship studies, and has served as a worship leader at Perimeter Church in Atlanta since 2005. Her greatest joy is being a wife to Martin and mother to Josie, Ben, Griffin, and Timothy.show more
- Publish Date03/29/2016
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format DVD
- Weight (lbs)0.2 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)6.02 lb
- Dimensions 7.63(h) x 5.38(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Running Time01:03:00
- Price $20.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.