When Christ Comes: The Beginning of the Very Best
- Regular price
- Sale price
Life with no end? Space with no bounds? And what about Armageddon, The Lake of Fire, The Mark of the Beast?
Are we supposed to feel good about all this?
When we wonder about these things, we aren't alone. There is much about the end of history we don't understand. But while thoughts on the final day will stir our questions, they needn't stir our fears. Regarding that day, Jesus urged, "Don't let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust in me" (John 14:1).
Max Lucado believes the day Christ comes will be the "beginning of the very best." And our primary task is to be prepared and peaceful while we wait.
If we have some questions about the end of time ...
If we have concerns about what will happen to us ...
If we want to look to the end of times as a source of comfort and not chaos ...
Then this is the book we need. New York Times best-selling author Max Lucado walks us through Scripture to find peace in the present and hope for the hereafter.
- Contributor(s)Max Lucado
- About the Contributor(s) Since entering the ministry in 1978, Max Lucado has served churches in Miami, Florida; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and San...
Since entering the ministry in 1978, Max Lucado has served churches in Miami, Florida; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and San Antonio, Texas. He currently serves as Teaching Minister of Oak Hills Church in San Antonio. He is America’s bestselling inspirational author with more than 140 million products in print.
Visit his website at MaxLucado.com
- Publish Date12/31/2013
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.48 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)17.3 lb
- Dimensions 8.38(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Price $11.19
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.