What's Next? Study Guide with DVD: The Journey to Know God, Find Freedom, Discover Purpose, and Make a Difference
- Regular price
- Sale price
A Deeper Relationship with God is Closer Than You Think
Do you find yourself asking, “What do I do next? How do I stay motivated to grow deeper in my relationship with God when I feel complacent, intimidated, or confused? What can I do to get back on track when I hit a spiritual rut?” In What’s Next?, bestselling author and pastor Chris Hodges offers a practical guide to all those looking for clarity and direction, and reveals the four steps to spiritual maturity.
Chris demonstrates how each step is part of both a linear path and a cycle leading to deeper levels of faith. No matter where you may be on the spiritual spectrum, What’s Next? is the guide you need to find your next step, and discover the joy that comes walking the road of richer faith.
- Start the Journey
- Know God
- Find Freedom
- Discover Purpose
- Make a Difference
This pack contains one study guide and one DVD.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Chris Hodges
- About the Contributor(s) Chris Hodges is the founding and senior pastor of Church of the Highlands. Under his leadership, Church of the Highlands...
Chris Hodges is the founding and senior pastor of Church of the Highlands. Under his leadership, Church of the Highlands has launched campuses all across the state of Alabama and has grown to more than 60,000 people attending weekly. He also cofounded the Association of Related Churches, launched a coaching network called GROW, and serves as chancellor of Highlands College, an accredited ministry training college. Chris and his wife, Tammy, have five children and five grandchildren and live in Birmingham, Alabama.show more
- Publish Date06/11/2019
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)0.45 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)10.85 lb
- Dimensions 8.38(h) x 5.38(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $29.39
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.