What You Need to Know About Salvation: 12 Lessons That Can Change Your Life
- Regular price
- Sale price
Bad news first: everyone is born lost. Now the good news: Jesus saves! Simple enough. But today’s secular and new age optimism blinds many to the reality that we need a Savior. And even some who come to Christ don’t fully understand the stupendous treasure God gives when He saves them. What You Need to Know about Salvation will fortify your confidence in the salvation you’ve received and help you experience more of its infinite riches. You’ll thrill at the drama of redemption as it unfolds through Scripture: the glory of creation, the tragedy of sin and the Fall, the provision of salvation in Jesus Christ, and its application today through the Holy Spirit. And you’ll be moved to worship your Savior and share the good news with others.
- 12 lessons you can complete in under one hour each
- Real-life application of biblical truth
- Explanations of prominent Christian views on the topic
- Easy-to-teach resources, including previews and summary features
- Questions for discussion
- Core teachings on Christianity that will challenge any seeker, new believer, or veteran believer looking for a stronger foundation
What You Need to Know study guides sold to date: More than 200,000Read Less
- Contributor(s)Max Anders
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. Max Anders is the author of over 25 books, including the bestselling 30 Days to Understanding the Bible, and...
Dr. Max Anders is the author of over 25 books, including the bestselling 30 Days to Understanding the Bible, and is the creator and general editor of the 32-volume Holman Bible Commentary series. He has taught on the college and seminary level and is a veteran pastor. Max provides resources and discipleship strategies at www.maxanders.com to help people grow spiritually.show more
- Publish Date01/01/2013
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.54 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)19.44 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $9.09
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.