What Happened to My Little Girl?: Dad's Ultimate Guide to His Tween Daughter
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Nancy N. Rue , Jim Rue
- About the Contributor(s) Nancy Rue has written over 100 books for girls, is the editor of the Faithgirlz Bible, and is a popular...
Nancy Rue has written over 100 books for girls, is the editor of the Faithgirlz Bible, and is a popular speaker and radio guest with her expertise in tween and teen issues. She and husband, Jim, have raised a daughter of their own and now live in Tennessee.
After 26 years in the U.S. Navy, where he served 10 years active duty as a Navy SEAL and 16 years as a reservist in Special Forces, Jim Rue turned his attention to more creative endeavors. With a B.F.A. in Technical Theatre, he has founded and directed a children's theatre, worked as a high school technical theatre director, and served as technical director for church drama camps. He has been a Sunday school teacher, a youth group advisor, and a team leader for teen girl missions trips to Costa Rica and Brazil. He currently engineers and builds sets for country and Christian entertainers who tour, but his most challenging job to date was the raising of now 31-year-old daughter Marijean. The SEALS, he says, were a cakewalk in comparison. show more
- Publish Date04/05/2011
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $2.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.