What Every Mom Needs
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Contributor(s)Elisa Morgan , Carol Kuykendall
- About the Contributor(s) Elisa Morgan is President Emerita of MOPS International, Inc., based in Denver, Colorado. She is the author, editor, or coauthor...
Elisa Morgan is President Emerita of MOPS International, Inc., based in Denver, Colorado. She is the author, editor, or coauthor of numerous books, including Twinkle, Naked Fruit; Mom, You Make a Difference! Mom’s Devotional Bible; What Every Mom Needs; What Every Child Needs; and Real Moms. Elisa has two children, and a grandchild, and lives with her husband, Evan, in Centennial , Colorado.
Carol Kuykendall is director of special projects at MOPS International. She is the author of four books including Five-Star Families: Moving Yours from Good to Great; and the coauthor of five more, including Real Moms, What Every Child Needs, and Children Change a Marriage. A popular seminar and retreat speaker, Carol also writes for Guideposts and Daily Guideposts, and her articles have appeared in Reader’s Digest and Parents magazines. She has been a guest on Focus on the Family and Family Life Today radio broadcasts. Carol and her husband Lynn have three children and three granddaughters. Carol and Lynn live in Boulder, Colorado. show more
- Publish Date05/26/2009
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $0.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.