What a Man Wants, What a Woman Needs: The Secret to Successful, Fulfilling Relationships
- Regular price
- Sale price
One of the most common crises among Christians today is the failure to develop and nourish godly relationships. Sadly, there is little or no distinction between Christians and non-Christians in this area. Most homes today resemble the drive-through window at a fast food joint with family members coming and going but with no real communication taking place. Beyond the home, the corporate church body is fragmented by members unable to agree on what are often minor issues.
For those tired of conforming to the world's model for relationships, Bishop Eddie L. Long presents the biblical model. What a Man Wants, What a Woman Needs will enable you to:
- Contributor(s)Eddie L. Long
- About the Contributor(s) When Bishop Eddie Long became the pastor of New Birth Missionary Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia, it had a membership...When Bishop Eddie Long became the pastor of New Birth Missionary Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia, it had a membership of 3,000. Under his leadership, it has grown to approximately 24,000 with members being added daily. A result of his ministry practice of mentoring, 40% of his present church membership is men. He is currently the Vice Chair on the Morehouse School of Religion Board of Directors, is affiliated with the Traditional Values Coalition in Washington, D.C. and has served as area moderator of the American Baptist Churches of the South. Bishop Long has a daily radio program in Atlanta, Los Angeles, Miami, and London England. Bishop Long and his wife, Vanessa, have four children. show more
- Publish Date02/15/2002
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $6.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.