Walking with God in the Desert Video Study: Experiencing Living Water When Life is Tough
- Regular price
- Sale price
This seven-session small group Bible study (guide sold separately) by noted teacher and historian, Ray Vander Laan, is volume twelve of the That the World May Know series. Are you going through a difficult period of life? The loss of a loved one? Unemployment? A crisis of faith? During these desert times, it’s easy to think God has disappeared. In Walking with God in the Desert you’ll discover that it’s only when we are totally dependent on him that we find God is closer than ever and can experience his amazing grace and provision.
Faith Lessons is a unique video series that brings God's Word to life with astounding relevance. By weaving together the Bible's fascinating historical, cultural, religious, and geographical contexts, teacher and historian Ray Vander Laan reveals unique insights into the Scriptures' significance for modern believers.
Filmed on location in the Sinai Desert, Wadi Nasb, Judea Wilderness, Mount Sinai, Negev and En Gedi, these illuminating "faith lessons" afford a new understanding of the Bible that will ground your convictions and transform your life. The Faith Lessons video series is ideal for use in small groups, personal and family Bible studies, and adult Sunday school. Individual believers and families will gain vital insights from long-ago times and cultures through this innovative approach to Bible study.
- Join the Journey – Filmed in the Sinai Desert
- It’s Hot Here and There’s No Way Out – Filmed in Wabi Nasb
- Help is Here – Filmed in Wadi Nasb
- When Your Heart Cries Out – Filmed in the Judea Wilderness
- They Were Not Wandering – Filmed on Mount Sinai
- Ears to Hear – Filmed in Negev
- There’s Hope in the Desert – Filmed in En Gedi
Designed for use with the Walking with God in the Desert Study Guide (sold separately).Read Less
- Contributor(s)Ray Vander Laan
- About the Contributor(s) Ray Vander Laan is the founder of That the World May Know Ministries and creator of the Faith Lessons video...
Ray Vander Laan is the founder of That the World May Know Ministries and creator of the Faith Lessons video series with Focus on the Family. An ordained minister, he holds the chair of biblical cultural studies as a religion instructor at Holland Christian Schools in Holland, Michigan. He and his wife, Esther, have four children and fifteen grandchildren.show more
- Publish Date09/15/2015
- Series That the World May Know
- Format DVD
- Weight (lbs)0.28 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)8.4 lb
- Dimensions 7.5(h) x 5.38(w) x 0.6(d) inches
- Running Time02:55:00
- Price $27.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.