Walking Wisely Workbook: Real Life Solutions for Everyday Situations
- Regular price
- Sale price
Dr. Charles Stanley cuts through the mystique of wisdom and presents God's simple plan to bless those who walk in His ways.
In this workbook, best-selling author Dr. Charles Stanley reveals a simple fact: There are only two ways to journey through life―wisely or unwisely. Those who walk wisely can expect to live a life pleasing to God and graced by the blessing of His love and pesence. Those who walk unwisely can anticipate a life that falls tragically short of God's best.
The world offers endless philosophies about what it means to live abundantly. With so many options, how can we be wise in setting priorities, establishing relationships, and making decisions? Dr. Stanley offers scriptural wisdom for daily living.
Product features include:
- Insightful Questions for In-Depth Study
- Guided Prayers
- Quotes from Walking Wisely
This important study guide, which is perfect for individual or group settings, will help you discern God's will more effectively.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Charles F. Stanley
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. Charles Stanley is the senior pastor of the First Baptist Church of Atlanta, where he has served for more...
Dr. Charles Stanley is the senior pastor of the First Baptist Church of Atlanta, where he has served for more than 50 years. He is a New York Times bestselling author who has written more than 70 books, including the bestselling devotional Every Day in His Presence. Dr. Stanley is the founder of In Touch Ministries. The “In Touch with Dr. Charles Stanley” program is transmitted on more than 4,000 television, radio, and satellite networks and stations worldwide, in more than 75 heart languages. The award-winning In Touch devotional magazine is printed in four languages and sent to more than one million subscribers monthly. Dr. Stanley’s goal is best represented by Acts 20:24: “Life is worth nothing unless I use it for doing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus--the work of telling others the Good News about God's mighty kindness and love.” This is because, as he says, “It is the Word of God and the work of God that changes people’s lives.”
- Publish Date07/11/2005
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.8 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)28.81 lb
- Dimensions 9.3(h) x 7.63(w) x 0.4(d) inches
- Price $10.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.