Walk Through This: Harness the Healing Power of Nature and Travel the Road to Forgiveness
- Regular price
- Sale price
Hit the trail with Sara Schulting Kranz, life coach and certified wilderness guide, as she shares her story of forgiveness and healing, and provides a path forward for those who have suffered setbacks or trauma.
In Walk Through This: Harness the Healing Power of Nature and Travel the Road to Forgiveness, Sara shares a step-by-step handbook that shows readers how to reconnect with nature--wherever they may be--and begin their healing journey. You’ll be equipped with tools to use along the way, such as
- Foundational information about nature deficit disorder and the negative impact it has on our minds and bodies
- Exercise prompts to help you evaluate where you are on the path and check your progress along the way
- Meditations to guide you deeper into the process
Everyone has the capacity to forgive and to heal. All you need to do is take that first step . . .Read Less
- Contributor(s)Sara Schulting Kranz
- About the Contributor(s) Sara Schulting Kranz is a Professional Coach, Wilderness and Grand Canyon Guide, Executive Producer of "Walk Through This", a documentary feature in...
Sara Schulting Kranz is a Professional Coach, Wilderness and Grand Canyon Guide, Executive Producer of "Walk Through This", a documentary feature in production of her healing journey in nature, TEDx Speaker on Forgiveness, author, and a mom of three sons. As a multiple trauma survivor, Sara coaches individual men and women through their own life-shifting journeys of healing and transformation. When not working with individual clients, you will find her guiding transformational coaching, hiking, adventure, meditation and breathwork retreats in the Grand Canyon and mountains of Southern California. When not leading others, she can be found stand-up paddling the Pacific Ocean, summiting mountains, or on multi-day backcountry hiking trips. As a writer, Sara is represented by Folio Literary Management based inshow more
New York City.
- Publish Date11/10/2020
- PublisherHarper Horizon
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Price $14.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.