Unstuffed Video Study: Decluttering Your Home, Mind & Soul
- Regular price
- Sale price
Ruth Soukup, New York Times bestselling author and popular blogger, knows all too well how overwhelming it can feel to have a life filled with too many things. In this four-session video study (book sold separately), Ruth uses personal stories, biblical truth, and practical action plans to inspire and empower you to finally declutter not only your home but your mind and soul as well.
Each of the four video sessions will help you:
- Discover that more closet space is not the solution, and instead learn how to set strict limits for the stuff we bring in
- Recognize the pitfalls of an overstuffed schedule and learn to combat the culture of busy that keeps us running from one thing to the next
- Find balance by letting go of unhealthy habits that can add to your spiritual clutter
- Begin to cultivate real friendships while eliminating the toxic relationships that weigh you down
This DVD also includes a free introduction video as well as a printable study guide for groups and individuals.
Designed for use with the Unstuffed book (9780310337690) sold separately.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Ruth Soukup
- About the Contributor(s) New York Times bestselling author Ruth Soukup is dedicated to helping people break through fear and create a life they...
New York Times bestselling author Ruth Soukup is dedicated to helping people break through fear and create a life they love. Through her top-ranked Do It Scared® podcast and her popular blog, Living Well Spending Less, she provides easy-to-follow guidance for following your dreams and reaching your goals. She is also the founder of the Living Well Planner® and Elite Blog Academy®, as well as the author of five bestselling books. Her practical advice has been featured all over, including in Women’s Day, Entrepreneur, Family Circle and Fox News. She lives in Florida with her husband Chuck and two daughters, Maggie and Annie.show more
- Publish Date04/05/2016
- Format DVD
- Weight (lbs)0.19 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)5.69 lb
- Dimensions 7.5(h) x 5.38(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Running Time01:20:00
- Price $17.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.