Unfinished Study Guide, Repack: Filling the Hole in our Gospel
- Regular price
- Sale price
So you believe in God. Now what?
Just before he left, Jesus sent his followers into the world with a revolutionary mission: to change the world by proclaiming God’s truth and demonstrating his incredible love. But the single task he gave us to accomplish remains unfinished.
In this six-session small group Bible study, bestselling author Rich Stearns takes you and your small group on a breathtaking journey to rediscover the critical mission of Christ in our world today and the richness of God’s calling on our lives.
Why are you here, what is your purpose, and where do you fit in the bigger story that God is writing? How should your faith affect your career, your money, your families, and your life? And why does it matter? You will find your deepest purpose only when you discover the unique role God created for you to play in his unfolding story.
The six sessions include: The Meaning of Life and Other Important Things, Magic Kingdom, Tragic Kingdom and the Kingdom of God, The Invitation of God, We Were Made For More, Spiritual Dominos, God's Great Adventure for Your LifeRead Less
- Contributor(s)Richard Stearns
- About the Contributor(s) Richard Stearns went from success to significance when he left the corporate world behind to become president of World Vision...
Richard Stearns went from success to significance when he left the corporate world behind to become president of World Vision U.S. in 1998. After 20 years as the longest-serving CEO of the Christian relief and development organization, he plans to retire in January 2019. Stearns holds a bachelor's degree from Cornell University and an MBA from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. His professional career included leadership roles at Gillette, Parker Brothers Games, The Franklin Mint, and Lenox Inc., where he became president and chief executive officer in 1995. Stearns brought corporate best practices to World Vision, where he inspired a culture of outcome-focused management. His lasting legacy is his leadership in calling on the Church in America to respond to some of the greatest needs of our time, notably the HIV and AIDS pandemic and the global refugee crisis. Stearns and his wife, Reneé, have five children and five grandchildren and live in Bellevue, Washington.show more
- Publish Date01/07/2014
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.28 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)10.08 lb
- Dimensions 8.38(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.38(d) inches
- Price $5.59
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.