Unexpected Study Guide with DVD: Leave Fear Behind, Move Forward in Faith, Embrace the Adventure
- Regular price
- Sale price
Life is an unpredictable journey full of twists and turns. The good news is that while we don’t always know what’s going to happen, we can always trust that God uses everything in our lives as an invitation to rely on him more deeply and completely.
In this five-session video Bible study, bestselling author Christine Caine shows that while most of us have been trained to fear the unexpected and want everything to be “under control,” God wants us to anticipate the unexpected with a faith-filled perspective rooted in trust. He has never been taken by surprise.
We can move from a life filled with fear, control, and feeling stuck to one full of hope, faith, and trust. In an age of upheaval, we can still expect our God to be good and do good. We can trust God in the unpredictable circumstances of life by anticipating, welcoming, and even embracing the unexpected.
- Expect the Unexpected
- Unexpected People
- An Unexpected Assignment
- Unexpected Endings Bring New Beginnings
- Unexpected Resurrection
This pack contains one study guide and one DVD.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Christine Caine
- About the Contributor(s) Christine Caine is an Australian-born, Greek-blooded lover of Jesus, activist, author, and international speaker. Together with her husband, Nick, she...
Christine Caine is an Australian-born, Greek-blooded lover of Jesus, activist, author, and international speaker. Together with her husband, Nick, she leads the anti–human trafficking organization A21 as well as Propel Women. They and their two daughters make their home in Southern California.
- Publish Date08/21/2018
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)0.73 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)17.41 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $29.39
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.