Un tal Jesús
- Regular price
- Sale price
There is no other person in the history of humanity about whom more books have been writen than Jesus Christ. Even in the first century of the Christian age, only a few decades after the events of his death and resurrection, one of his biographers affirmed that Jesus had done so many interesting and important things that “if every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written.” (John 21:25)
This book is a useful tool for personal devotions, preaching, teaching, evangelism, and even for persons who just want to satisfy their curiosity regarding certain little known but very interesting facts about the fascinating personality of the master.
This is not a book that was thrown together in one sitting. Each one of these chapters was forged and shaped for several years and is the mature fruit of study and meditation. These reflections are now offered to the reader along with a fervent desire that they will provide a better understanding of the amazing person who not only inspired artists and writers over the centuries but also changed millions of lives and could change your life as well.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Luciano Jaramillo Cárdenas
- About the Contributor(s) Luciano Jaramillo Cárdenas, nacido en Colombia, se desempeño como pastor en varias iglesias en su patria. En la actualidad, ejerce...Luciano Jaramillo Cárdenas, nacido en Colombia, se desempeño como pastor en varias iglesias en su patria. En la actualidad, ejerce el cargo de Director de Ministerios Hispanos de la S.B.I., desde su sede en Miami. Además, es miembro del Consejo Pastoral de Editorial Vida, y profesor del Centro de Estudios Teológicos del Sur de la Florida. show more
- Publish Date08/28/2012
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $5.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.