- Regular price
- Sale price
In the second volume of the TimeFlyz graphic novel series, Laurel and her four robotic companions find themselves in early revolutionary America, searching for the next scientist their nemesis, Darchon, is attempting to kidnap. When Laurel runs into Benjamin Franklin, she’s sure they’ve found Darchon’s target. But there might be a lesser-known but just as intelligent inventor they’ve overlooked.
After her father’s kidnapping and a better understanding of why the TimeFlyz need her knowledge of history, Laurel is ready for her next adventure. While searching for Darchon’s next target after exiting a time portal, they find they’ve landed in 1776 during the American Revolution—and when she comes face-to-face with Benjamin Franklin, Laurel is sure they found the scientist Darchon is after. But while Laurel and her robotic friends stay with Franklin and learn about a strange underwater vehicle called a turtle, Darchon is seeking out a different target—and creating his own army of reptilian turtles to take down the flies.
- is great for readers 10 and up
- combines science and history with a funny and action-packed storyline
- will appeal to young fans of graphic novels, anime, and robotics
- can be used in the classroom as a supplementary book, specifically on Benjamin Franklin, David Bushnell and the American Turtle submarine, as well as the often-overlooked African American scientist Benjamin Banneker--or as a basic introduction to the concepts of mass, time, and light waves
- Contributor(s)Bud Rogers , Ben Avery , Adi Darda Gaudiamo
- About the Contributor(s) Bud Rogers is a cartoonist and editor and has been very active in the Christian comics community for the past...Bud Rogers is a cartoonist and editor and has been very active in the Christian comics community for the past fifteen years. Bud uses his organizational and management skills to assist artists and writers in realizing their creative visions.
Ben Avery is a high school teacher, a playwright, comic book writer, and active children's ministry worker. His work is designed to captivate readers and lead them to a closer relationship with Christ. He is the author of Kingdoms: A Biblical Epic and TimeFlyz.
Adi is a Christian comic artist from Indonesia. He is one of the creators of Ramba, a popular Indonesian comic property that has spun off to live stage shows and related merchandise. show more
- Publish Date07/26/2007
- Series Z Graphic Novels / TimeFlyz
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.37 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)20.49 lb
- Dimensions 7.88(h) x 5.25(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $4.89
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.