Truly Free Video Study: Breaking the Snares That So Easily Entangle
- Regular price
- Sale price
What Is Keeping You from Being Truly Free?
Jesus said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me” (Matthew 28:18). As believers, we have Christ and never need to be afraid, yet we are not immune to the effects of evil. Even if we’re saved and trust in Christ, we may still find areas in which we just can’t get victory. Maybe it’s a sin we’ve confessed again and again, or a constant struggle with depression, anger, or lust. These long-imbedded patterns of shameful living continue to entangle us day after day, month after month, and even year after year.
In Truly Free, bestselling author Robert Morris invites us into a glorious truth—that the promise of being set free from the slavery of sin is a promise to be set free completely. Although evil is real, we have the promise that the one who is in us is greater than the one who is in the world (1 John 4:4). Jesus saves us, trains us to resist the power of evil, and delivers us from anything that holds us back. With Jesus, we can be finally free forever.
- Greater Is He (20:00)
- Three Big Warning Signs (21:00)
- Beware the Chaldeans (22:00)
- Breaking the Snare of Pride (20:00)
- Breaking the Snare of Lust (21:00)
- Set Free (22:00)
Designed for use with the Truly Free Study Guide 9780718028572 (sold separately).Read Less
- Contributor(s)Robert Morris
- About the Contributor(s) ROBERT MORRIS is the founding senior pastor of Gateway Church, a multicampus church in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. He is...
ROBERT MORRIS is the founding senior pastor of Gateway Church, a multicampus church in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. He is featured on the weekly television program The Blessed Life and is the bestselling author of twelve books, including The Blessed Life, From Dream to Destiny, The God I Never Knew, and The Blessed Church. Robert and his wife, Debbie, have been married thirty-five years and are blessed with one married daughter, two married sons, and six grandchildren. Follow Robert on Twitter @PsRobertMorris.
- Publish Date08/04/2015
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format DVD
- Weight (lbs)0.18 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)5.42 lb
- Dimensions 7.5(h) x 5.25(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Running Time02:00:00
- Price $18.89
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.