Tribus Urbanas: Una guía para entender las subculturas juveniles de la actualidad
- Regular price
- Sale price
A book for youth pastors, pastors, parents and young people who are looking for first-hand information regarding how the members of urban groups function and think. You will learn how they are established and what internal and external agents help their formation. You will be able to develop an urban theology which will reach these people with the love of Christ. This is a necessary tool for working with young people today.Read Less
- Contributor(s)María José Hooft
- Publish Date12/15/2009
- Series Especialidades Juveniles
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $6.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.