Traveling Light Journal
- Regular price
- Sale price
Dare to slow down, take a break from the chaos of life and commit to meeting Christ like you never thought possible. Readers will find themselves on a 30-day journey, led by Max Lucado, to better understand Psalm 23 and it's power to teach you how to lighten your load. Lucado asks us to consider the baggage we all carry and the overwhelming need to release these burdens to a God who is ready and willing to carry them for us. Each day includes a scripture verse, a devotional excerpt from Max Lucado, a short prayer, and space for readers to write thoughts and prayers.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Max Lucado
- About the Contributor(s) Since entering the ministry in 1978, Max Lucado has served churches in Miami, Florida; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and San...
Since entering the ministry in 1978, Max Lucado has served churches in Miami, Florida; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and San Antonio, Texas. He currently serves as Teaching Minister of Oak Hills Church in San Antonio. He is America’s bestselling inspirational author with more than 140 million products in print.
Visit his website at MaxLucado.com
- Publish Date08/16/2010
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $1.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.