Transitions Through Adult Life
- Regular price
- Sale price
Transitions Through Adult Life is a summary of what is known about adults and how they develop. More than a book describing life' crises, it portrays the potential of life's transitions. It seeks to offer answers to the problems it analyzes. This book provides an overview of the various stages of adult life, what is typical in those stages, and how the church needs to be responsive to adults as they traverse the stages. The twenty-six chapters deal with young adulthood, middle adulthood, and older adulthood and most of the major events and challenges that one may encounter in those stages. Some of the specific topics include courtship, singleness, faith development, career, child-rearing, loss of loved ones, divorce, physical decline, etc. The chapters are succinct summaries of the significant dimensions of the topic calling upon existing research and the author's own keen powers of synthesis.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Charles M. Sell
- About the Contributor(s) Charles M. Sell (ThD, Dallas Theological Seminary) is professor of Christian education at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School. He has written...Charles M. Sell (ThD, Dallas Theological Seminary) is professor of Christian education at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School. He has written widely on topics related to education and development as well as marriage, family, and personal growth. show more
- Publish Date07/11/1991
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.86 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)31.81 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.63(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $13.29
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.