Trading Places: The Secret to the Marriage You Want
- Regular price
- Sale price
To understand your spouse you’ve got to walk in his or her shoes. Ever feel like you’re stepping on each other’s toes? Then maybe it’s time you put yourselves in each other’s shoes. Of course that may sound uncomfortable. But it’s easier than you think—and it will revolutionize your relationship. In fact, bestselling authors Drs. Les and Leslie Parrott reveal the little-known secrets of putting the time-tested strategy of trading places to work in your own marriage. In this book, chock-full of practical helps and tips you’ve never thought of, you’ll learn the three-step-strategy to trading places and, as a result, you’re sure to: • Increase your levels of passion • Bolster your commitment • Eliminate nagging • Short-circuit conflict • Double your laughter • Forgive more quickly • Talk more intimately This book also features a powerful, free online assessment that instantly improves your inclination to trade places. Most couples never discover the rewards of trading places. For example, did you know it’s the quickest way to get your own needs met? It’s true! And Les and Leslie show you how. They also disclose exactly how trading places improves your conversations and how it’s guaranteed to fire up your sex life. Truly, your love life and your entire marriage will never be the same after you learn the intimate dance of trading places. Also available in unabridged audio CD editionRead Less
- Contributor(s)Les and Leslie Parrott
- About the Contributor(s) #1 New York Times bestselling authors Drs. Les and Leslie Parrott are psychologists and founders of the game-changing online assessments: SYMBIS.com, BetterLove.com, and Yada.com. Their...
#1 New York Times bestselling authors Drs. Les and Leslie Parrott are psychologists and founders of the game-changing online assessments: SYMBIS.com, BetterLove.com, and Yada.com. Their best-selling books include Love Talk, The Good Fight, Crazy Good Sex, and the award-winning Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts. Their work has been featured in the New York Times and USA Today and on CNN, Good Morning America, the Today Show, The View, and Oprah. LesAndLeslie.comshow more
- Publish Date12/22/2009
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.55 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)26.35 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $11.19
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.