Toward More Glorious Praise
- Regular price
- Sale price
Praise: David knew it, Paul encouraged it, and we all need to live it. Praise is often understood as acknowledging excellence and extolling virtue. But true praise is so much more. More than an action or attitude; true praise is a lifestyle. David was a man after God’s own heart, and David’s heart was filled with overflowing praise. Paul understood that a praise-filled heart was a heart open and responsive to God. We learn from both that circumstance should not determine our praise, but praise will determine our circumstance.
As part of the Spirit-Filled Life® Study Guide series, Toward More Glorious Praise will reveal to readers the power, joy, and fulfillment to be found in a lifestyle of praise. It will lead them into the majestic presence of God and encourage them to grow in their relationship with Him. It will enable them to answer the call of God, for He is seeking worshippers to worship Him in Spirit and in truth.
The Spirit-Filled Life® Study Guides are perfect companions to the New Spirit-Filled Life® Study Bible or for use on their own. Their interactive approach offers an in-depth look at practical living in God’s kingdom and challenges users to examine and live their daily lives in light of God’s Word.
12 lessons, plus an introduction to experiencing the life of praise
Foundational, practical helps like Kingdom Keys, Kingdom Life, and Word Wealth in each lesson
- Contributor(s)Jack W. Hayford
- About the Contributor(s) Jack W. Hayford is currently the President and Rector of the King's Seminary in Van Nuys, California. For 30 years...Jack W. Hayford is currently the President and Rector of the King's Seminary in Van Nuys, California. For 30 years he served as the founding pastor of the Church on the Way. He is also the president of the International Four Square Church. Among many of his more than 40 books, are: "Foundations for Living" and Bless Your Children", awarded with the Christian Publishers Book Award. show more
- Publish Date10/05/2010
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series Spirit-Filled Life Study Guide Series
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.38 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)13.65 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 5.75(w) x 0.31(d) inches
- Price $6.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.