TOUCH OF GEORGIA
- Regular price
- Sale price
From the nearly 900,000-acre Chattahoochee-Oconee National Forest to the Spanish-moss-tinged coastline to the black-watered Okefenokee Swamp, Georgia is a state of beauty and contrast. And set in the midst of Georgia is its gem of a capital, Atlanta―host of the 1996 Summer Olympics.
- Contributor(s)Cecil Murphey , Judy Rogers
- About the Contributor(s) Cecil Murphey, author of 112 books, has also assisted well-known personalities in writing their biographies.Cecil Murphey, author of 112 books, has also assisted well-known personalities in writing their biographies. show more
- Publish Date06/25/1996
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.04 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)45.79 lb
- Dimensions 9.25(h) x 7.5(w) x 0.57(d) inches
- Price $11.19
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.