Total Heart Health for Women: A Life-Enriching Plan for Physical & Spiritual Well-Being
- Regular price
- Sale price
Everything a woman needs to rejuvenate her body, soul, and spirit in just 90 days!
You want a healthier lifestyle but aren't sure how and just can't get motivated. You'd also like a better reltaionship with God, but frankly, devotional time seems like one more chore on your to-do list.
Welcome to Total Heart Health for Women.
Now it's easy to keep your physical and spiritual hearts in sync―simply take the 90-Day Total Heart Health Challenge―a revolutionary, easy-to-follow program that teaches you to:
- Understand how hormones, metabolism, and more affect your heart
- Keep God at the center of your relationships
- Recognize a woman's symptoms of a heart problem
- Customize a fitness plan that works for you
Research suggests that optimal well-being requires physical and spiritual heart health, and this practical resource helps you find wholeness in every area. Whether you're twenty, forty, sixty, or older, God created you to enjoy outstanding physical health and spiritual strength. So why wait? Begin your transformation toady―inside and out!
Three months after embracing this Total Heart Health Challenge, we believe you can look into the mirror and see a new woman!Read Less
- Contributor(s)Ed B. Young , Jo Beth Young , Michael Duncan , Richard Leachman
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. Ed Young is the senior pastor of the Fellowship Church of Las Colinas in Irving, Texas. In just seven...
Dr. Ed Young is the senior pastor of the Fellowship Church of Las Colinas in Irving, Texas. In just seven years the fellowship has grown from 150 members to 9,000 each weekend in four contemporary services. He also has a daily radio show. He and his wife, Lisa, have four children.
Jo Beth Young is a seminar speaker and Bible study teacher at Second Baptist Church in Houston, Texas, where her husband, Dr. Ed Young, is senior pastor. During the Young's ministry at Second Baptist, the church has grown to more than 41,000 members. Jo Beth and Ed have three sons, all serving in fulltime ministry, and nine grandchildren.
Dr. Michael Duncan is an Associate Surgeon at the Texas Heart Institute (THI,) Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Surgery, The University of Texas Medical School at Houston, and the Director of the Cardiovascular Fellowship Program at THI.
Dr. Richard Leachman earned his Doctor of Medicine degree with honors from the University of Texas Health Science Center in Dallas, Texas, and is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiology. He is a fellow of the American College of Cardiology. show more
- Publish Date01/02/2007
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.6 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)21.59 lb
- Dimensions 8.38(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.8(d) inches
- Price $9.79
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.