The Women's Devotional Guide to the Bible: A One-Year Plan for Studying, Praying, and Responding to God's Word
- Regular price
- Sale price
Building on the unique five-day prayer and study formula used in her best-selling book, Women of the Bible, Jean E. Syswerda provides you with a comprehensive overview of Scripture in this fifty-two week devotional. The Women's Devotional Guide to the Bible gives you tools for in-depth study, reflection, and prayer. It also offers you a practical approach to the complexities of the Bible, by employing a method you can effectively and easily use as part of your busy daily schedule.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jean E. Syswerda
- About the Contributor(s) Jean E. Syswerda is a former editor and associate publisher for Zondervan Bibles. She helped produce such bestselling Bibles as...
Jean E. Syswerda is a former editor and associate publisher for Zondervan Bibles. She helped produce such bestselling Bibles as the NIV Women’s Devotional Bible. General editor of the Women of Faith Study Bible and A Mom's Ordinary Day Bible Study Series, she is the author of the Women's Devotional Guide to the Bible and coauthor of the bestselling Read With Me Bible. Jean and her husband, John, have three children and eight grandchildren. They live in Allendale, Michigan.show more
- Publish Date06/19/2012
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.92 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)33.1 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 1.13(d) inches
- Price $11.19
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.