The Uprising Experience: A Personal Guide for a Revolution of the Soul, Promise Keepers Edition
- Regular price
- Sale price
You were born in God's imagination before you were ever conceived. All the talent, gifting, and creativity you possess was placed in you by God Himself. Can you imagine the things you could do, the impact you could have on the world, if you tapped into the dreams God has for your life?
In The Uprising Experience, a companion workbook to Uprising, Erwin Raphael McManus invites readers to join a revolution of the soul. With interactive exercises, probing questions, and space for creative reflection, he helps readers to find their true purpose and destiny in the pursuit of God. He invites them to be part of a radical revolt that changes a life of imitation and mediocrity to one of passion and character.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Erwin Raphael McManus
- About the Contributor(s) Erwin Raphael McManus an iconoclast, artist, and cultural thought leader known for his integration of creativity and spirituality. He is...
Erwin Raphael McManus an iconoclast, artist, and cultural thought leader known for his integration of creativity and spirituality. He is the founder of MOSAIC, a church movement started in the heart of Hollywood with campuses across Los Angeles, Orange County, and Mexico City. Erwin is the acclaimed author of The Last Arrow, The Artisan Soul, Soul Cravings, and The Barbarian Way. His books have sold more than a million copies worldwide. He lives in Los Angeles, California, with his wife, Kim McManus.show more
- Publish Date09/01/2009
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $9.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.