The Thor Conspiracy
- Regular price
- Sale price
It begins in the 1960s-an unimaginable series of political machinations leading to one act of greed and destruction after another, until in the twenty-first century, the world faces a single, global dictator. Behind the takeover is an odd, yet frighteningly effective, alliance of international governments and inner-city gangs.
Lining up against the tyrannical forces are three men, each committed to exposing the fifty-year-old conspiracy, and together capable of mounting an undeniably formidable resistance. If they succeed, the world has a chance. If they fail, the world is doomed to the prospect of a "Fourth Reich." The key to the world's future is The Thor Conspiracy.
Previously published by Nelson Books, The Thor Conspiracy has sold 50,000 copies.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Larry Burkett
- About the Contributor(s) Larry Burkett was the founder and president of Christian Financial Concepts, which teaches Biblical principles of money management. He authored...Larry Burkett was the founder and president of Christian Financial Concepts, which teaches Biblical principles of money management. He authored of over seventy books, including Investing for the Future, Financial Parenting, and Business by the Book, with totals in excess of 11 million. Larry's ministry also has a monthly newsletter and two daily radio broadcasts, 'Money Matters' and 'How to Manage Your Money.' show more
- Publish Date04/15/2005
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.77 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)18.36 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.88(d) inches
- Price $10.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.