The Tail of the Dragon: A Novel
- Regular price
- Sale price
When Dr. Greg Parker's research indicates that the CIA manipulated the Northridge, California earthquake, he and his daughter, Sharon follow a trail of clues that indicate a conspiracy to destroy America's economy. They slowly realize that an explosion in Jerusalem, a potential earthquake in middle America, and the devastation of the American economy fit a pattern that is amazingly parallel to predictions found in the Bible. Soon Greg and Sharon Parker's race to stop destruction of their country becomes a battle to save their own lives as well.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Robert Wise , William Wilson
- About the Contributor(s) Author of twenty-six published books, Robert L. Wise, Ph.D., also writes for numerous magazines and journals, including Christianity Today, Leadership...Author of twenty-six published books, Robert L. Wise, Ph.D., also writes for numerous magazines and journals, including Christianity Today, Leadership , and The Christian Herald . He is a bishop in the communion of Evangelical Episcopal Churches. He collaborated on the national bestselling Millennium series, which includes The Third Millennium, The Fourth Millennium, and Beyond the Millennium, and is the author of Be Not Afraid and Spiritual Abundance . show more
- Publish Date02/21/2000
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.67 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)24.13 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.72(d) inches
- Price $10.49
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.