The Southern Bite Cookbook: 150 Irresistible Dishes from 4 Generations of My Family's Kitchen
- Regular price
- Sale price
In the South, a conversation among home cooks can be just about as illuminating as any culinary education. Luckily for Stacey Little, home cooks run in the family.
Whether it’s fried chicken or pimento cheese, fruit salad or meatloaf, everybody’s family does it a little differently. The Southern Bite is a celebration of those traditions and recipes every Southern family is proud to own. It’s the Pecan Chicken Salad that’s mandatory for every family reunion and the hearty Goulash, so comforting after a long day. It’s the Glazed Ham that makes its way to the Easter table every year.
If you’re lucky enough to hail from the South, you’ll no doubt find some familiar favorites from your own family recipe archives, along with a whole slew of surprises from Southern families a lot like yours! There’s Turnip Green Dip for your next party, Chicken Corn Chowder for those chilly fall nights, and Cornbread Salad for when you really need to make an impression.
No matter what’s cooking, Little’s goal is the same: to revel in the culinary tradition all Southerners share. These are the recipes that bring us together and the meals our families will cherish for generations to come.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Stacey Little
- About the Contributor(s) Stacey Little is a food blogger with a big following and an even bigger love for Southern food.He grew up...Stacey Little is a food blogger with a big following and an even bigger love for Southern food.He grew up refusing bowls of ice cream for bowls of collard greens.From the time he was old enough to bang on pots and pans, Stacey has found himself in the kitchen.He grew up tugging on the apron strings of three of the most influential women in his life--his mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother–and credits much of his success to their love and guidance.Today, his easy, delicious recipes and heartfelt stories have brought millions to his blog, SouthernBite.com, since he created it in 2008.Stacey’s deep Southern roots have him firmly planted in central Alabama, where he lives with his wife, little boy, two dogs, and his collection of cast iron skillets. show more
- Publish Date03/11/2014
- PublisherHarper Horizon
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $5.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.