The Source of My Strength
- Regular price
- Sale price
Are you lonely? Do you feel restless and frustrated? Is anxiety eating away your joy or insecurity threatening your peace of mind? These problems may be symptoms of emotional wounds that need the healing touch of Jesus.
The Source of My Strength is a moving and personal look at the power of Christ to comfort those who hurt and to free those who are oppressed. Sharing his own journey through emotional pain, Dr. Charles Stanley offers biblical principles that help you:
- overcome pain, insecurity, frustration, loneliness, and alienation
- understand how emotional burdens constrict and confine your choices in life
- confront painful memories of the past
- find healing and hope in the promises of God
If you long to live fully and freely every day, this practical guide can help you discover your liberty in Christ.
No matter who we are today, we are poor―or lacking―in some way. We are captives to the memories of the past and the limited expectations we have for our futures. And unless we are willing to deal with the painful experiences that life brings our way, the pain becomes a burden and wound of the heart. Today is a great day to ask the Lord Jesus to take off your heart the heavy load you are carrying. ―Charles StanleyRead Less
- Contributor(s)Charles F. Stanley
- About the Contributor(s) Dr. Charles Stanley is the senior pastor of the First Baptist Church of Atlanta, where he has served for more...
Dr. Charles Stanley is the senior pastor of the First Baptist Church of Atlanta, where he has served for more than 50 years. He is a New York Times bestselling author who has written more than 70 books, including the bestselling devotional Every Day in His Presence. Dr. Stanley is the founder of In Touch Ministries. The “In Touch with Dr. Charles Stanley” program is transmitted on more than 4,000 television, radio, and satellite networks and stations worldwide, in more than 75 heart languages. The award-winning In Touch devotional magazine is printed in four languages and sent to more than one million subscribers monthly. Dr. Stanley’s goal is best represented by Acts 20:24: “Life is worth nothing unless I use it for doing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus--the work of telling others the Good News about God's mighty kindness and love.” This is because, as he says, “It is the Word of God and the work of God that changes people’s lives.”
- Publish Date02/10/2005
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.55 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)19.76 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Price $11.19
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.