The Shoe Box: Walking in the Spirit
- Regular price
- Sale price
- strap on the sandals of kindness
- lace up the ballet slippers of joy
- glide into the penny loafers of patience
- tie up the tennis shoes of self control
- pull on the boots of peace
- slip into the house slippers of gentleness
The imaginative two-color design and interactive features-such as a shoe box to "open" at the end of each chapter-make this book an ideal gift. The Shoe Box is small in stature, but it carries an enormous message: with the right shoes, your feet are ready to walk in service for Christ.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Patsy Clairmont
- About the Contributor(s) Patsy Clairmont is a popular speaker, a coauthor of various Women of Faith devotionals, and the author of such best-selling...
Patsy Clairmont is a popular speaker, a coauthor of various Women of Faith devotionals, and the author of such best-selling books as "God Uses Cracked Pots" and "Sportin' a 'Tude." She and her husband live in Brighton, Michigan.show more
- Publish Date03/02/2003
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $3.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.