The Salesman's Little Blue Book of Daily Inspiration
- Regular price
- Sale price
Spiritual nourishment for the salesman's heart.
Where do you turn for encouragement when the sales order doesn't come through? When the sales pitch doesn't go as planned? When the forecast is too high? When the customer says "no" even after a great presentation? In a competitive and stress-filled work environment, where do you go to find spiritual nourishment for your heart?
Christopher Cunningham, a sales and marketing veteran, invites you on a 21 day journey to discover a better way to sell, and indeed, a better way to live. The process will both challenge and inspire you, but ultimately help you find balance in a job that can create emotional and spiritual turbulence.
Discover an inner peace and receive all the blessings God has planned for you!
It addition to the daily devotions, it also includes scriptural insights and promises on 21 challenges you face?from tough competitors, to difficult customers, to temptations, and more.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Christopher A. Cunningham
- About the Contributor(s) Christopher A. Cunningham is a salespersonwho has worked at the vice president level in marketing on both domestic and international...Christopher A. Cunningham is a salespersonwho has worked at the vice president level in marketing on both domestic and international advertising and public relations programs. He is a frequent corporate and retreat speaker. show more
- Publish Date09/14/2010
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $2.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.