The Right Kind of Strong: Surprisingly Simple Habits of a Spiritually Strong Woman
- Regular price
- Sale price
Award-winning author Mary Kassian provides readers a biblical guide to becoming the strong, resilient, capable women God created them to be.
Our culture teaches us that it's important for women to be strong. The Bible agrees. Unfortunately, culture's idea of what makes a woman strong doesn't always align with the Bible's. As a result, Christians often have a skewed view of what constitutes strength. In The Right Kind of Strong, Mary Kassian delves into Paul's exhortation in 2 Timothy about the women of the church in Ephesus and uncovers warnings and truths about seven habits that can sap women's strength. She helps readers avoid these pitfalls by
- carefully considering the people they allow into their lives,
- taking control of their minds by taking every thought captive,
- quickly and regularly confessing sin,
- intentionally engaging their emotions,
- living out what they’re learning,
- developing confident convictions, and
- embracing their human weakness and leaning on the Lord.
She reveals how, by implementing these seven habits, Christian women can walk in freedom and grow to be strong God's way.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Mary A. Kassian
- About the Contributor(s) Mary A. Kassian is a Word Guild award-winning author and international speaker. She has published several books and Bible studies,...
Mary A. Kassian is a Word Guild award-winning author and international speaker. She has published several books and Bible studies, including Girls Gone Wise, Conversation Peace, and True Woman 101. Mary is a popular conference speaker at women’s events such as Revive and True Woman. She has appeared on numerous radio and television shows such as Focus on the Family and Life Today. She has also taught cluster courses at Southern Seminary in Louisville, Kentucky, where she was recognized as distinguished professor of women’s studies. Mary and her family reside in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.show more
- Publish Date07/30/2019
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)1.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)36.03 lb
- Dimensions 8.4(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.66(d) inches
- Price $10.79
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.