The Raleigh Harmon Novels: The Rivers Run Dry, The Clouds Roll Away, The Mountains Bow Down, The Stars Shine Bright
- Regular price
- Sale price
Sibella Giorello's four Raleigh Harmon novels are now available in one collection!
The Rivers Run Dry
Special Agent Raleigh Harmon is good at her job as a forensic geologist, but not as good at bureau politics. As one of the few females on the team, she finds herself in a strange land when she's transferred from Richmond to drought-stricken Seattle. When a hiker suddenly goes missing and a ransom note arrives, Raleigh vows to find the missing college girl and leave no stone unturned.
The Clouds Roll Away
Closing her assignment with the FBI's Seattle office, Raleigh Harmon returns to her hometown of Richmond, Virginia, expecting a warm welcome. Instead she finds herself investigating an ugly cross burning at a celebrity's mansion and standing in the crosshairs of her boss at the Bureau. And the deeper Raleigh digs into the case, the murkier the water becomes.
The Mountains Bow Down
Everything's going to work out. Time away always makes things better . . .
That's what FBI Special Agent Raleigh Harmon believes as she boards a cruise to Alaska. A land of mountains and gems and minerals, the Last Frontier is a dream destination for this forensic geologist who's hoping to leave behind a hectic work schedule and an engagement drained of romance, but like the scenery that surrounds the cruise ship, Raleigh discovers a mystery so daunting that even the mountains might bow down before it.
The Stars Shine Bright
After the FBI suspends her for bending its rules, Special Agent Raleigh Harmon is looking for a chance to redeem her career.
Sent undercover to a thoroughbred horse track, Raleigh takes on a double life to find out who’s fixing the races. But when horses start dying and then her own life is threatened, Raleigh realizes something bigger—and more sinister—is ruining Emerald Meadows.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Sibella Giorello
- About the Contributor(s) Sibella Giorello began her writing career as a journalist. Her articles have won awards, including two nominations for the Pulitzer,...
Sibella Giorello began her writing career as a journalist. Her articles have won awards, including two nominations for the Pulitzer, and she won a Christy Award for her first novel, The Stones Cry Out. Visit her online at sibellawrites.com; Twitter: @sibellagiorello; Facebook: SibellaGiorelloAuthor.show more
- Publish Date07/23/2019
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Series A Raleigh Harmon Novel
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $27.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.