The Purpose of Christmas DVD Study Curriculum Kit: A Three-Session, Video-Based Study for Groups or Families
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Purpose of Christmas DVD Study for groups and families features three sessions taught by Rick Warren on why we celebrate Christmas and how it can change our lives forever. At the very first Christmas – the birth of Jesus – an angel announced three things. In those three statements of the angel, we find the three purposes of Christmas. The three sessions on this DVD looks at each of those purposes: 1. Christmas is a time for celebration 2. Christmas is a time for salvation 3. Christmas is a time for reconciliation The Purpose of Christmas DVD Pack includes both the DVD and The Purpose of Christmas DVD Study Guide.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Rick Warren
- About the Contributor(s) As founding pastor of Saddleback Church, Dr. Rick Warren leads a 30,000-member congregation in California with campuses in major cities...
As founding pastor of Saddleback Church, Dr. Rick Warren leads a 30,000-member congregation in California with campuses in major cities around the world. As an author, his book The Purpose Driven Life is one of the bestselling nonfiction books in publishing history. As a theologian, he has lectured at Oxford, Cambridge, Harvard, University of Judaism, and dozens of universities and seminaries. As a global strategist he advises world leaders and has spoken to the United Nations, US Congress, Davos Economic Forum, TED, Aspen Institute, and numerous parliaments. Rick has also founded the Global PEACE Plan, which Plants churches of reconciliation, Equips leaders, Assists the poor, Cares for the sick, and Educates the next generation in 196 countries. You can listen to Pastor Rick’s Daily Hope, his daily 25-minute broadcast, or sign up for his free daily devotionals at PastorRick.com.
- Publish Date11/04/2008
- Format DVD and Trade Paper
- Weight (lbs)0.42 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)10.11 lb
- Dimensions 9.0(h) x 6.0(w) x 0.5(d) inches
- Price $13.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.