Age Range: 4 to 7
The Princess Twins and the Birthday Party: Level 1
- Regular price
- Sale price
A Lesson in Kindness
Princesses Abby and Emma are ready to celebrate their birthday with their friends. But where did Beth go? Can Emma convince Beth to come back to the party?
This is a Level One I Can Read! book, which means it’s perfect for children learning to sound out words and sentences. It aligns with guided reading level G and will be of interest to children Pre-K to 3rd grade.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Mona Hodgson
- About the Contributor(s) Mona Hodgson is the author of nearly 30 children's books and also writes 19th century historical fiction. In addition to...
Mona Hodgson is the author of nearly 30 children's books and also writes 19th century historical fiction. In addition to writing and speaking, Mona likes to read mysteries and love stories, hike Arizona, travel to Africa, play table games, and play Wii Tennis. She lives in central Arizona where she spies roadrunners, quail, cottontail rabbits, and even an occasional skunk in her yard.
- Publish Date04/24/2012
- Series I Can Read! / Princess Twins Series
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $0.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.