The Power of God's Word for Fathers
- Regular price
- Sale price
Be a father God’s way!
Scripture promises from the New King James Version offer timeless guidance and wisdom for fathers. This compilation of promises from God’s Word focuses on a father’s unique spiritual needs and concerns and will uplift, empower, comfort, and renew fathers by encouraging them to remember that He is the Ultimate Father and understands their every need. The topical arrangement provides quick and easy access to verses pertaining to each theme, giving spiritual insight and godly direction at a glance. Having these promises at hand will reinforce and sustain every father who seeks God’s will for them and their children.
Note: Must be ordered in multiples of 24.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jack Countryman
- About the Contributor(s) Jack Countryman is the founder of JCountryman gift books, a division of Thomas Nelson, and is the recipient of the...
Jack Countryman is the founder of JCountryman gift books, a division of Thomas Nelson, and is the recipient of the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association’s Charlie Jordan Lifetime Achievement Award. Over the past 30 years, he has developed bestselling gift books such as God’s Promises for Your Every Need, God’s Promises for Men, God’s Promises for Women, God Listens, and Red Letter Words of Jesus. Countryman’s books have sold more than 20 million units. His graduation books alone have sold more than 1.6 million units.show more
- Publish Date05/07/2013
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 1.0(h) x 1.0(w) x 1.0(d) inches
- Price $2.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.