The Perfect Christian: How Sinners Like Us Can Be More Like Jesus
- Regular price
- Sale price
Can a Christian really be perfect this side of Heaven?
Of course not, but God calls us to be perfect. And against the standards of God's perfections, our imperfections are glaring-yet he does not reduce his standards or lower his expectations. What's a believer to do?
In The Perfect Christian nationally acclaimed speaker and teacher Dr. Tony Evans calls believers back to God's demand for perfection. Evans suggests that the answer lies within the problem: "The God who burdens us with the demand also provides the ability, strength, direction, and support we need to grow into greater conformity with His character."
With powerful biblical teaching, heart-grabbing insights, and unforgettable anecdotes, Evans challenges you to "March in a new direction in keeping with the perfect demands of our loving heavenly Father." The end-of-the-chapter "Test your Perfection IQ" questions invite you to consider how close to perfection you are now and how you can grow from there.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Tony Evans
- About the Contributor(s) .Dr. Tony Evans was the first African-American to receive a doctorate at Dallas Theological Seminary. He is currently the senior....Dr. Tony Evans was the first African-American to receive a doctorate at Dallas Theological Seminary. He is currently the senior past of Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship and president of "The Urban Alternative" show more
- Publish Date10/12/2000
- PublisherThomas Nelson
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.67 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)23.97 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.8(d) inches
- Price $12.59
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.