The Perfect 10: The Blessings of Following God's Commandments in a Postmodern World
Michael G. Moriarty
- Regular price
- Sale price
Quantity must be 1 or more
Free shipping on orders over $30 in Continental US
Most of us realize that traffic laws exist to preserve our lives, not cramp them. Yet when it comes to moral laws, 66 percent of Americans believe ... Read More
Most of us realize that traffic laws exist to preserve our lives, not cramp them. Yet when it comes to moral laws, 66 percent of Americans believe there are no absolutes. Is it any wonder, then, that the highway of our postmodern culture is strewn with wrecks? Broken marriages, overcrowded prisons, murder in the classrooms, babies having babies - -they're what happen when we confuse liberty with ignoring the rules of the road. That's why Michael Moriarty is convinced that the Ten Commandments really are The Perfect 10. Behind them lie God's concern for our welfare and his understanding of the indelible truths that govern our world, our relationships, and our inner being. One by one, Moriarty reveals the Ten Commandments as the keys to wholeness and freedom and shows their far-reaching application for us today. For the Perfect 10 remain the ideal ethical compass. They help us align our lives with the character of God; and to a world hurtling blindly down the dead-end road or moral relativism, they point the way back to sanity, restoration, and life. Read Less
- Contributor(s)Michael G. Moriarty
- About the Contributor(s) Michael G. Moriarty is Senior Pastor of Hope Church in Mason, Ohio, a suburb of Cincinnati. He holds a master's...Michael G. Moriarty is Senior Pastor of Hope Church in Mason, Ohio, a suburb of Cincinnati. He holds a master's degree from Wesley Biblical Seminary in Jackson, Mississippi, and a doctorate from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School in Deerfield, Illinois. He resides in Maineville, Ohio with his wife, Karen, and three daughters, Sophia, Tirzah, and Sarah. show more
- Publish Date06/03/1999
- Format Softcover
- Weight (lbs)0.62 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)14.87 lb
- Dimensions 8.5(h) x 5.5(w) x 0.75(d) inches
- Font Size Not Applicablept
- Price $9.09
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.