- Regular price
- Sale price
Johanna Shelby could never have anticipated where that "fateful encounter" would lead her. She could not have known then how love for the young, rough-hewn, mountain doctor would cause her to turn her back on her privileged lifestyle, threaten to estrange her from her family, and bring her to the wild mountains of Appalachia. If she had known . . . But no! Nothing could hold her back. Not her adoring, worried parents. Not her snooty, so-called "friends." Not even her own flashes of doubt and fear. No, this love would not be denied. It was part of a larger pattern -like the pattern of one of the family quilts her aunts and cousins met weekly to stitch. Into those quilts went not just fabric, but meanings and memories; and when they were finished, the were more than just quilts- they were life stories. Johanna did not know what the future held. But she trusted God. . . And she knew that he would cause her own family quilt to be rich and beautiful -a pattern like no other.Read Less
- Contributor(s)Jane Peart
- About the Contributor(s) Jane Peart was a best-selling novelist in both the secular and Christian markets. Her beloved Brides of Montclair Series is...Jane Peart was a best-selling novelist in both the secular and Christian markets. Her beloved Brides of Montclair Series is one of the longest continuous series on the market. She also published the American Quilts Series, and the Orphan Train Trilogy. show more
- Publish Date03/18/2010
- Series The American Quilt Series
- Format eBook
- Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Case Weight (lbs)0.0 lb
- Dimensions 0.0(h) x 0.0(w) x 0.0(d) inches
- Price $2.99
eBooks purchased here are fulfilled by our partner, Glose. Please note that:
- To access your eBooks, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly in your browser by creating a Glose account using the same email address you use to purchase the eBooks.
- eBooks fulfilled through Glose cannot be printed, downloaded as PDF, or read in other digital readers (like Kindle or Nook).
- For more information about how to access eBooks purchased on this site, click here for our FAQs.